It is currently Jan 16th, '18, 11:34

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Houston Storage Auction Blog
PostPosted: Apr 20th, '11, 07:46 

If you are looking for storage auction news & information, visit http://www.houstonstorageauctions.com/blog This blog is intended to answer questions about the storage auction business, storage unit auctions, legal issues pertaining to the storage industry, storage auction related news & our service, which provides the storage auction schedule for every self storage facility within 60 miles of downtown Houston, Texas and in the future, plans to offer low cost legal notices to all storage facilities within our coverage area. We will also discuss different ways to make buying storage units more efficient & profitable.

This is your blog too and I encourage you to interact. I will be glad to publish your articles, questions, comments, suggestions & even your rants & raves, pertaining to our industry. We can all learn something from each other and it my goal to make this blog a valuable tool for storage auction buyers, auctioneers & storage facilities from every part of the country. Check back with us frequently because new content is added daily.[b][/b]

Post subject: Re: Houston Storage Auction Blog
PostPosted: Apr 21st, '11, 23:33 

Since you post here relatively often we'll allow a link to your blog. Nice site!

Post subject: Re: Houston Storage Auction Blog
PostPosted: Apr 25th, '11, 18:22 

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I'm setting up a links page on our blog and I'll add the forum's link to to it. Isn't it funny how being nice benefits everyone?