It is currently Nov 24th, '17, 08:56

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PROBLEMS WITH THE AUCTIONEER FROM DESTINY AUCTIONS IN NJ???
PostPosted: Apr 19th, '12, 12:44 

Has anyone had any problems with the auctioneer from destiny auction ?? Have you seen any sneaky behavior out of him? I have seen it and I have heard stories of ghost bidding and his friends in the crowd bidding up the units. He really rubs me the wrong way. It always seems that there are the same 2 guys who are always there at the front of the line. I have seen them touch items in the units or stick their heads inside the units but the auctioneer never says anything to them. But if anyone says anything the auctioneer says that it is our job to stop them. He actually told someone the other day to take the guy outside and handle it ourselves. He starts every auction as soon as the door is opened. He never gives everyone a chance to look inside the unit. This is because his 2 friends are at the front of the line and he gives them the first chance at bidding. By the time everyone has seen the unit there are already a number of bids so if you are at the back of the line you really have no chance at bidding at a reasonable price. This guy is very shady. He has already been fired by one storage place and now he does Uncle Bob's Facilities. I will never attend another auction held by him. PLEASE BEWARE IF YOU ARE ATTENDING DESTINY AUCTIONS.