It is currently Dec 17th, '17, 21:15

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Something not right with Clayton Self Storage Auctions
PostPosted: May 22nd, '12, 14:11 

Hi everyone. I just attended the clayton self storage auctions held on May 22nd. The two facilities were in Mays Landing and Egg Harbor Township. It took me about halfway through the auctions when I finally put two and two together. The self storage facility opened the units beforehand and went through all the units and loaded all the good merchandise at the front of the units. There was one unit that had Barbie dolls and playstation items set on top of the bins that they were in. There was a unit with a laptop, taken out of its box, a garmin and golf clubs neatly placed at the front of the unit. There was 11 units total and I would say 8 of them were neatly stacked and had merchandise taken out of bins and boxes and place in front of the unit. The other 3 were just packed with junk and old boxes. I don't know if the facility is that dumb or they just think we are really really dumb. I finally was 100% sure of this shady work when I overheard the facility manager's son talking to one of his friends and laughing that the tool chest and a box that was labeled "collectables" that was in one of the units were both empty. How does the manager's son know what boxes are empty and what is in each unit???? Doesn't seem right to me.